Sunday 16 October 2011

Leura Garage


Last week Mark and I embarked on a road trip to Mudgee, Dubbo and Orange. It started with a quick stop over in Wentworth Falls to get on our way. We went to Leura Garage for dinner which was thoroughly enjoyable, and we will certainly go back there next time we are in the Blue Mountains.

The decor meant that there was always something to look at, the staff were friendly and knowledgeable when I needed assistance selecting a wine that I had not seen the grape variety of before, and the mussels with chorizo, sundried tomatoes and paprika were delicious! I attempted to replicate it tonight, and thoroughly enjoyed our dinner with some home made bread. Next time I will be a little more patient and cook the sauce down more as we had mussel soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment